Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the article describing how to edit a page and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- When editing pages, use the preview button before submitting and try to fill in the summary box for every edit.
- Eventually, read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes)
Thanks so much for your message. I feel that I have been officially welcomed now. ;-)
I must also say that it is one of the most rewarding things ever to see a legitimate page you created start to grow and evolve...